Play! Play!

Meh

4 seconds.

Interlocked Interlocked

Wow

that was a fast front page, I remember saving this hours ago.

Telinc1`s Quiz Telinc1`s Quiz

Lame

Lame knockoff of the impossible quiz. Make up your own things please.

telinc1 responds:

Why Newgrounds hasn`t got a block user function, for users like you?

Teh World Of Clicking Teh World Of Clicking

Meh

It was alright, except for the fact that this is basically the Impossible Quizzes questions.

Arcade Bones Arcade Bones

Cool.

I would appreciate it more if it was longer, less glitchy, and had some sound. Like a light ambience, or something.

Anyway, why did it restart levels with no enemies sometimes, and sometimes with no goal?

VinceB responds:

Could you explain the glitches to me? I can not fix them if I do not know what they are. :-)

If what you stated in the second paragraph are what you thought were glitches, those are actually features.

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Multiplayer?

Who cares about multiplayer? You don't need it.

Anyway good game, keep up the good work.

Dead Bodies 2 Preview Dead Bodies 2 Preview

Please,

Don't upload unfinished crap. 1 star.

Feign Feign

That was...

...the coolest thing I have ever seen on this site. The colours, the music, the idea, all of it was brilliant. As thenoodge mentioned, "I liked how you played with colours, making a much bigger world out of what looked like a small area," is a prefect explanation of this game.

Simply amazing. Now off to find the last three bodies.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

That was really good.

I really don't know what these people are saying with a 6, the game was fun. It was very original, very fun to play, storyline was very simple (yet interesting). Overall I really liked playing this game. Hope you make a sequel (if you haven't yet).

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

lol

loved it, and the secret medal was awsome.